- To identify the four different seasons and state facts about each season.
- To associate different paintings with the four different seasons.
- To brainstorm the different characteristics and related vocabulary of each season.
- To express what different pieces of music may evoke
- To relate music and images, especially paintings about the four seasons.
- To express their opinion through music and visuals.
- To express / contrast what people do in different parts of Europe in the different seasons.
- To write about past events.
Autoria: Norberto Ojeda Zamora
Fecha de publicación: 03/06/2017